According to Mark Stibich, a consultant at Columbia University, and contributor to a Guide to Longevity at about.com —
1. Makes Us Attractive to others There is an automatic attraction to people who smile.
2. Changes Mood If you try, even when it’s difficult, to smile when you are not feeling good, there is a change it might improve your affect and change the way you are feeling.
3. Contagious Others will want to be with you. You will be helping others feel good.
4. Relieves Stress Stress does express itself right in our faces. When we smile, it can help us look better, less tired, less worn down.
5. Boosts Immune System Smiling can actually stimulate your immune response by helping you relax.
6. Lowers Blood Pressure When you smile, there is evidence that your blood pressure can decrease.
7. Releases Endorphins and Serotonin Research has reported that smiling releases endorphins, which are natural pain relievers, along with serotonin, which is also associated with feel good properties.
Duchenne smiles are the only type of smile that creates this positive effects. These smiles engage the muscles in the mouth, cheeks, and eyes and are considered to be genuine smiles.
When you smile at someone else and they smile a real smile in return – you are helping to create physiological changes in their bodies that may benefit them, as well as yourself.
If you are feeling good, let others know it, it will look good on you, and help others around you. If you are not feeling good, go get a pencil and hold it between your teeth
Use this Isoflex bag to release negative energy and increase positive energy. When you squeeze feel the negative energy flowing into your hand & into the ball and then creating space in your heart to allow positive energy in as you open your hand and let it in. this idea is based on an exercise from our trainings.
I have known Benjamin for several years, his patience, courtesy intelligence, and winning manner are only part of what makes Benjamin the successful & effective professional he is. Benjamin is an outstanding and exceptional human being and I feel privileged to know him.
Dr. Hillel Becker
PhD, Chief Psychologist at James J Peters Medical Center, Bronx, NY
Ben is bright & dedicated, he is a delight to work with & his results are astounding. which is due to his devotion, persistence & competence.
Dr. Stuart Seidman
MD, West End Medical Associates, Manhattan, NY
Benjamin has been our director for over a decade, and has successfully overseen the transformation of thousands of our clients. He can do the same for you and your organization.
F.A.S.T. Center for Personal & Profesional Delelopment
Ben has been a Team Member of our multidisciplinary group for several years. He has along with his world renown colleagues, done amazing work. He can no doubt be a great asset in achieving your goals, as he has continues doing for our clients.
Integrity Care Services
A multidisciplinary team of world Renown mental health providers.
Benjamin has helped thousands of people break through their limitations and achieve the freedom to attain their goals and aspirations. He is blessed with the unique ability to help people create the change they desire in their lives with lightning speed.
CEO, AJ Madison
Benjamin intertwines his clinical and business expertise… His unique vantage point is bound to help…realize the factors that are holding them back and the move toward achieving their goals.
National Director, Professional Career Services
This is a terrific book that will surely supercharge the lives of those who apply its wisdom. It is easy to read and packed with effective strategies to create real and lasting life changes.
David J. Lieberman
Ph.D., award-winning author and internationally recognized leader in the field of human behavior
Truly a stunning success in the field of personal growth. This book will have positive impact on those who apply its wisdom.
Senior Vice President, Wealth Management, Merrill Lynch